Vidyalive
vidyaliveseo@gmail.com
What Can I Do After SRM Online BCA? (7 อ่าน)
18 ก.ย. 2569 18:42
I am currently exploringSRM Online BCA and want to understand what students can do after completing the degree. I know that BCA is generally considered a foundation for careers related to computers and***rmation technology, but I would like to hear about the different paths graduates can take.
One option I am considering is entering the workforce after graduation. Depending on their skills and experience, BCA graduates may explore areas such as web development, technical support, software testing, application support, IT operations, and other entry-level technology roles.
However, I am also thinking about higher education. An MCA seems like a natural next step for students who want to study computer applications in greater depth. There are also specialised certifications and short-term programs in areas such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, programming, and digital technologies.
For someone completing SRM Online BCA, I would like to know which skills are worth developing during the degree itself. Should students focus on one programming language, learn web development, build personal projects, complete internships, or explore multiple areas before deciding on a career direction?
I am also curious about whether an online BCA graduate can transition into technology roles even without previous coding experience. I believe consistent practice and project work could be important, but I would like to hear from people who have actually followed this path.
If you have completed SRM Online BCA, what did you choose after graduation—employment, MCA, certifications, freelancing, or another option? Real experiences and suggestions would be helpful for students trying to plan their next step
14.99.62.62
Vidyalive
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
vidyaliveseo@gmail.com