Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Selling my Cayman, buyer wants a full inspection, is this normal? (7 อ่าน)

21 ก.ย. 2569 14:55

So I've put my 2015 Cayman GTS up for sale and this guy came to see it yesterday, seemed genuinely interested, asked all the right questions about service history and mileage. Then he says he wants to bring his own inspector before we talk numbers. I've never sold a car this way before so I'm not sure if this is standard practice now or if he's just being overly cautious. I mean I get it, these cars aren't cheap to fix, but part of me feels a bit offended like he doesn't trust me. He mentioned he found something online that said Click here for a professional car inspection service and that he's used them before on another car. I told him fine, go ahead, but now I'm wondering what they actually check and how long it takes. Also what if they find something small and he tries to lowball me? Has anyone here sold a Porsche and dealt with this? I'd like to know what to expect so I don't get caught off guard. The car is solid, I've maintained it properly, but you never know what an inspector might flag. Any advice from both buyers and sellers would be helpful.

119.156.104.192

Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com