Jack Author

Jack Author

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jackauthor620@gmail.com

  Has Anyone Taken OSHA 30-Hour Training Online? (5 อ่าน)

23 ก.ย. 2569 21:03

<p data-pm-slice="1 1 []">Hi everyone,

I&rsquo;m looking into OSHA 30-hour training online and wanted to hear from people who have already completed the course.

I&rsquo;m trying to decide whether online training is a good option compared with attending a classroom course. I&rsquo;m also interested in understanding how the course works and what the overall experience is like.

For anyone who has taken OSHA 30 online:

<ul data-spread="false">
<li>
Did you take Construction or General Industry?

</li>
<li>
How long did it take you to complete?

</li>
<li>
Was the online format easy to follow?

</li>
<li>
Were the lessons and quizzes manageable?

</li>
<li>
Did you receive an OSHA 30 completion card after finishing?

</li>
<li>
Did your employer accept the online training?

</li>
</ul>
I&rsquo;d appreciate any experiences or tips before I enroll.

117.20.31.106

Jack Author

Jack Author

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jackauthor620@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com