Alam
info@swyftpos.com
Where Should You Place an ATM in Your Retail Space? (114 อ่าน)
20 มี.ค. 2569 02:56
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for some practical advice on retail atm installations, especially about placement inside a store. I’m planning to add an ATM to my retail space, but I want to make sure I put it in the best possible spot for both customers and store flow.
From your experience, where should an ATM ideally be placed? Near the entrance for easy access, or deeper inside to encourage more foot traffic through the store? I’m also thinking about security, visibility, and convenience—so customers feel safe but not crowded.
Another concern I have is whether placing it too close to checkout counters might create congestion during busy hours. On the other hand, I don’t want it hidden in a corner where people might not notice it.
If you’ve worked on or seen good retail atm installations, I’d really appreciate hearing what worked well and what didn’t. Any tips or mistakes to avoid would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
154.57.216.150
Alam
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
info@swyftpos.com
Floras12
floridachilds692@gmail.com
18 ก.ย. 2569 08:22 #1
A well placed ATM can make a retail space more convenient by giving customers easy access to cash and balance checks while they shop Knowing your available balance can also help with everyday spending and budgeting so it is useful to have reliable ways to check account details when needed check here for practical balance checking guidance
175.107.230.53
Floras12
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
floridachilds692@gmail.com